Thursday, January 19, 2012

For Mrs. Peas

A customer of mine is related to an apparently delightful woman named Mrs. Peas. Mrs. Peas has embraced her last name of "Peas" and likes all things having to do with peas. Yes, green peas.

Christmas-time rolled around and my customer was happy to discover some fabric resembling peas in my stash of diverse fabric choices for custom orders. Soon, her birds were made...





Mrs. Peas' friend was so excited about the gift idea that she ordered another single-bird mobile for the daughter of Mrs. Peas.



The post-Christmas report I received shares that all were very pleased with their unique and personal gift. I love custom orders!

Speaking of which, I just did a really fun, custom Sea Life mobile. I'll have to share that next...

.molly

No comments:

Post a Comment