Monday, May 14, 2012

Mommy & Baby Birds in a Nest

I love getting requests from people - Thank you! Recently, I've had many requests from people for more birds in nests. 

For the most recent addition to Cookie+Curly's website, I got a little carried away when making the nest {yes, they're all handmade} and I made a big one, suitable for a mommy and baby, not just one bird. So...




I hope you like it! I just love how it came together. So sweet.

The only other available mobile with a nest at this time is this one in yellow, grey and white:


I hope to get more out to you soon, but I have a few great new fabrics that I already have in the making for you so hold tight for those first. In the meantime, if you'd like to order a custom mobile in your favorite style, please email me and we'll get something going for you.

Please note: My custom order capabilities will slow down in about 4-6 weeks when our Baby#3 comes so get your orders in now!

.enjoy

molly

No comments:

Post a Comment