Friday, October 15, 2010

It's a Fabric Affair (featuring The Cottonball, Morro Bay)


A "quick" trip to The Cottonball in Morro Bay is never quick (unless you're super disciplined and never allured by fabric), but it is always so enjoyable. Their fabric selection is amazing, their displays are inspiring, and the people are incredibly talented and helpful.

Today, I stopped by for one simple fat quarter of a specific fabric to pair with another for a custom bird mobile order. I should have walked on with blinders given I only had 20 minutes. If I did though, I wouldn't have walked out with these great fabrics. Colorful, bright, sweet, playful... just like the little ones the birds are made for.

I'm looking forward to pairing them together for more whimsical birds and special mobiles. If you see something you like, let me know - the next one could be for you!

Have a laughter-filled weekend,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment