Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ring-a-ling, a-ling!

Okay, is it silly that my stomach just growled when I looked over my old blog posts and found this Dark Chocolate Muesli recipe?! Not silly if you've tried it - Well worth the growls. ANYway...

I've built it up in my head that I need to have impressive, cleaver, and totally helpful posts for you every time I blog, and thus I just haven't posted lately. My time to blog is usually between the hours of 11pm and 12am when my brain power is very low. Wit and humor aren't the first things flowing from my mind. So, let that be my excuse for my blogging. :)

I'm happy to see so many of you taking advantage of the "10 for $100" ring deal.

So many orders have come in that I ran out of labels - More on order!
Lisa in Washington recently ordered them as her go-to gift for her girl friends. She likes to have things on-hand, rather than having to run out last minute.

Erika in Texas is having her annual Girl's Weekend in San Francisco this year. They gift each other little trinkets when they get together - "It's usually treats, laughter and sunshine all weekend long!"


And Christy in Santa Barbara ordered them for a bachelorette party in Vegas. Thanks for the picture of you and your gals enjoying the rings!


They're just so simple and fun. What else is like that for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment