Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Flower Vintage-Style Necklaces Available

You spoke. {I love that!} I listened! 

I first made these for a show at Bianchi Winery up in Paso Robles a few weeks ago and some of you caught a glimpse of them on Facebook. {BTW, do you "Like" Cookie+Curly on Facebook?} We'll I've made more and they're now available on my website.


They're going fast...


But I'll be making more...


And I'll have them at the next Stitch Market April 26/27 as well, for all those local to SLO.

Any color, flower, or stone requests? You know I love custom orders!

Oh, and lots of new Sterling silver and gold-filled Circle Necklaces will be up soon, too. Start dropping Mother's Day hints now - You know it takes them a few hints before they really get it.

.molly

No comments:

Post a Comment