Friday, June 3, 2011

Guess What's For Dinner Tonight?

First, I feel so neglectful. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately - I've been loaded up with orders, my little ones, an occasional much-needed date night, and life. That said, I have also been working on new concepts and I'm excited to share them with you soon!

{What's For Dinner Tonight?}

Okay, do you know what you're having for dinner tonight? This recipe is incredibly easy {basically: do you know how to boil water?} and it's my go-to for dinners when we are bringing a meal to someone.


Ground Turkey & Pasta Bake

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cook pasta {anything but spaghetti-style} according to directions.
3. Saute 1 lb. lean ground turkey (or beef) in saute pan.
4. Saute or microwave 10 oz {or more!} of spinach.
5. Toss pasta, ground turkey, spinach {plus any other cooked veggies you want} in a large pyrex with about 1.5 bottles of marinara sauce and about 2c shredded, low-moisture/part-skim cheese.

 
6. Optional: Sprinkle a little more cheese on top.
7. Bake 15-25 minutes until cheese melted on top and heated through.
8. Share!

{Autumn Update}

We got to bring dinner to Autumn's family this week and I'm happy to report she's doing wonderfully, relatively speaking. She even has a little patch of hair she dyed orange - the symbolic color of kidney cancer. She's precious. 

She did have a fever last night which was very concerning for her parents. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. 

Thank you for your past support for her cause. You can read more about her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment