Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Love

I'm married to a guy that lets me sleep in as late as possible, he cooks my kids breakfasts with veggies, he's in incredible shape, he makes me feel loved, his smiles still makes me melt, he cherishes our kids, he's reliable and inspiring, his laugh is invigorating, and he's all the kids want/need him to be. I'm so thankful my children have my husband to love them, adore them and inspire them to be godly children.


I love you, Honey.

P.S. Here's a little song my kidlets did for their sweet daddy today.


"We have a big strong daddy, he works out every day;
and when he comes home from his run we play, play, play, play, play.

"He makes us a great breakfast, and sometimes gets us dressed;
and then he goes off to his work and does his very best.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, we love daddy;
daddy, daddy, daddy, we love daddy;

"We love to play with daddy; we love to play "Cha-Ka";
we hike and bike and fly a kite, and sometimes we just draw.

"We love our special daddy; we always feel his love.
He tucks us in and makes us grin, and prays to God above.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, we love daddy;
daddy, daddy, daddy, we love daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment