Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Happened to That Garden?

{What Happened to That Garden?}

Some of you may recall when my son and I had a wonderful gardening experience and planted an assortment of seeds along our side yard in hopes of tiding me over for my dream raised bed. Well, we watered, we "weeded", we waited, we watched... and nothing grew.

Then one day I went out to water the garden and I found our pup, Ellie, contently laying on our garden.

You can even see the little carrots and lettuce alongside her.
So that's why nothing came of our sweet mommy-son vegetable garden, but I do have some good news!
On Mother's Day, my dear husband {probably sick of all of my not-so-subtle hinting nagging for a raised bed} made me this huge raised bed! 


Now, to fill it with dirt. Dirt's not cheap! Stay tuned...

P.S. I just had to take a picture of this jewelry bag before I shipping it out. Isn't it just so cute? Each jewelry order gets one! {Hint, Hint}


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment