Monday, August 22, 2011

Wild About Sea Life!

A good friend of ours bought a bright-colored bird mobile for her newborn son's room, but when her first-born saw the mobile, he wanted one for his room! "Too cool" {at two years old} for birds, the mom asked if I could make something to match his marine-themed bedding. I jumped at the chance to make something new.

Thus came the new Sea Life mobile.

 

It's been up on the website for a little time now and getting lots of fun feedback from friends of Cookie+Curly.  



When I asked what other creatures I should make, one Facebook friend suggested a Crab. Any other suggestions?




The mobiles are made to order as I can't keep pre-made ones on my website - a fun problem to have. It takes about 2-3 weeks, depending on my workload, so think ahead for showers, birthdays, or decorating weekends and invite some new Sea Life into your home.

On another note, I finally got a chance to make a bird mobile out of some fabric I got a few months ago. What do you think?


I love the fabric's sophisticated femininity.



This mobile is housed at "vintage, etc." along with some more mobiles - Go check them out, and all their other goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment