Monday, May 23, 2011

Feeling Loved

The sweet Canadian for whom I got to make the custom bird mobile I mentioned in a previous post had some really neat feedback that I am touched to share with you:

"Thank you Thank you Thank you....what an amazing piece... colorful, playful, and can see that it was made by a great soul! I am so happy that I found you and that we could work together! I love the wings, that made it even more special for me and I was so touched that you thought outside the box for me! You are amazing at what you do and I am sure little angels bless you everyday....Will send a pic a soon as I put it up in the room for sure!!!! All the best to you and your business...."

She was such a treasure to work with! Thank you, "A.J."! Here's another look at her birds...




After posting her mobile on my blog, another reader wanted the chance to order a similar mobile for her baby due in October. So, please click here if you are interested in a similar mobile.

I have been really humbled by the feedback and referrals I've received lately. Thank you for all the love and for telling others about Cookie+Curly. {And for liking C+C on Facebook!... Hint, Hint for those who haven't already.}

I enjoy working with so many creative and fun people to make these creations. I'm so glad they are being enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment