Monday, May 9, 2011

Is Your Neck Dressed?

I love making birds and blankets, but I've recently jumped into making necklaces and oooooooh is it fun!

I use only the finest materials such as sterling silver, gold, vermeil, and bright chalcedony to make this one style of necklaces...

Honey-Gold Teardrop in Vermeil Ring
Sunshine-Yellow Sterling Silver Wrapped Necklace
While for the others I use antiqued brass to give it a vintage look.

Lilac & White Carnation Antique Brass Necklace
Vintage Aventurine Locket Necklace
The cabochon necklaces are so fun to make - I'm loving the personalized image choices some of you have chosen. Such a personal gift to give, or a way to get the necklace that's as unique as you.

Vintage Butterfly Necklace
Vintage Red Bird Necklace
Please cruise around my site and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear feedback!

I hope all you mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did! I even got what I asked for... Do you remember what that was?


No comments:

Post a Comment