Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Mobile Style Heading North

A new mobile style is heading up north to Canada - I love all the love from Canada! {My grandmother was born and raised in Montreal and my American grandfather went to university, plus my brother and his Canadian wife/family live in B.C. so I feel like a piece of me belongs there.}

"A.J." in Ontario wanted a bird mobile similar to Cookie+Curly's Butterfly Flutters for her baby boy's room. She was "looking to do some brown, green, blue, yellow (that pop) orange, purple (even a splash of pink....even for a boy I am Ok with) and any other color you can suggest... with a brown ribbon up-tie." 

I LOVE working with customers like this. They know what they want and they're open to color.

So here's what we came up with...





This one got a little boo-boo on his tail. Can't see it while hanging but you can here.

Lots of color and patterns to keep the babe entertained and stimulated, yet delicate and sweet - nothing crazy.

What do you think? Should I offer these on my website? As always, I love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment