Monday, July 18, 2011

Butterflies Get Styled Up!

I've always enjoyed the concept of a butterfly mobile however I haven't always been jazzed about the design for my butterflies. I loved how this one turned out, but I think it was the color choices that made it one of my favorite mobiles.


Then, walks in my friend Michelle - a super-creative, juggling-a-million-things mom of three. Inspired by her suggestions and tips I came up with these new butterfly designs.


These butterflies are "free flying" in that they are not attached to branches but rather flit wherever the their little wings carry them. This way you can arrange them wherever you want - in a corner as their own flutter, or a little here, a little there.


Tiny crimping beads add a little extra zing to their already fancy new look.




And now there are three styles to choose from...

"Monarch-fly" {left}, "Pointer-fly" {top/right}, "Tailor-fly" {bottom/right}
When you visit their link on Cookie+Curly's website, select the number of butterflies you want for each style, and I'll get back to you quickly so we can start figuring out the perfect fabrics for your flutter.

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment