Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Stitch Market is Here!

The Summer Stitch Market is this week:

Friday, 6-9pm 
and 
Saturday, 10am-2pm

Two days. Two time slots. Two ways to make it happen.

Seriously though, if you have even one friend, you want to buy gifts. And what better place to shop than a local {to SLO, CA} event showing off the talents of a group of local mamas using their skills to add flair and fun to our everyday life.

It seems like every time I go out with my Dondi Bag I get a compliment. Well, as many of you have learned, I got it at a Stitch Market two years ago {hint: at about half the price on the website - read: deals!} and Dondi is finally back at the Stitch Markets!

Other fun items there will be a ton of handmade girl's dresses {love!}, knit hats, jewelry, flower pins, hair accessories, wallets, bags, sunglasses cases {love!}, stationary... ah, the awesome list goes on.

Saturday is actually my birthday {whoo-hooo!} and my husband and I are enjoying it by celebrating a dear friend at her wedding so I won't personally be at this Stitch Market, but look for Mignon and her sweet flower hairpins as she will be representing Cookie+Curly there. Birds, rings {lots!}, and perhaps some necklaces!

Bring friends and have fun...

molly

No comments:

Post a Comment