Friday, December 10, 2010

Come See the Softer Side of C+C

Some of you may not know, but Cookie+Curly started by making super snuggly ribbon-lined blankies. Well, just so you don't forget, here's a peak at an order going out. A blanket/blankie set for... they're not sure who's going to pop out yet! (We didn't find out for either of our kids - I love that surprise!)


Chocolate Swirl Minky
This fabric caught my eye and I was immediately sold. In fact, I bought extra and now have a blanket/blankie set available on my website as I know you'll love it too. (They can be sold separately - Just email me.)

Also part of the order is three more ribbon-lined blankies to bring along some Christmas cheer to a little babe. 

 
And to top it off, four handmade gift cards for the customers to add their own personal message to their friends.



So, come see the softer side of C+C and visit my website to see what else is available along these lines. Get your orders in now to ensure a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment