Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain, Rain, and More Rain

In my haste to hand-deliver a "Mama/Baby" Mobile today, I forgot to take pictures of the sweet thing. Darn. Well, hopefully they'll send me pictures once they've been given on Christmas and you can see them. A fun arrangement of bright red, orange and yellow - Perfect for the sunshine personality of the mom, and I'm sure the daughter.

So speaking of rain (Were we? I don't know. It seems like we should since it's been raining for two days STRAIGHT now)... Here's a picture from out my front door. I couldn't help it today. I went to get the mail, was kind of grumpy that we were stuck inside with ALL the rain coming down, and then... BAM. A break in the rain and a beautiful sight in front of me. So here you go:

Majestic, Colorful, Awe-inspiring.
----------------
Dibble, dabble, dibble, dabble. My brain is turning at the pace of the rain falling. I have so many thoughts in my head it's hard to get to sleep some nights. I'm looking forward to sharing them with you soon!

4 Days until Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment