Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Sophisticated Birds in the Air

Every once in a while customers email me pictures of their Cookie+Curly product in use. Today, it was Baby Liese in Colorado who emailed to share a picture of herself and her new Cookie+Curly Bedazzled mobile. (Oh, wait... Is that a C+C blankie I see there too?!) 


Thanks for sending in a picture! So fun to see the birds in their new home. 

And, more orders go out... This fabric keeps showing it's face as more and more people are wanting a sophisticated bird perched in their home. This particular mobile is making it's way to Summer's grandmother's home as a birthday gift. Happy Birthday! 


P.S. Summer sells Stella&Dot jewelry, if you're looking to doll up in some fabulous pieces for the holidays. I have my eye on a few items I'm hoping Santa will place under my tree. :) And talk about one-stop shopping for every girl on your list. She covers all ages. Shop away!

Lastly, I'm toying with even more changes to my bird pattern. Perhaps a new bird breed altogether. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment