Thursday, November 18, 2010

Debut Postponed

I was so excited to blog all about a new mobile I did that just knocked my socks off, but alas, life happens...

I just walked into my dear 3 year old's room to find that, instead of napping, he took an entire bottle of moisturizing cream and proceeded to cover his upholstered rocking chair, ottoman and part of his drapes. Then he took a (few?) cups of water and poured it over the ottoman, perhaps in hopes of cleaning it up. When that didn't work, he took an entire box of Kleenex and covered the ottoman in almost a paper mache-type fashion.

Welp, we'd been meaning to clean it. I suppose tomorrow is a good day to do it.

I'm having a girl's night with my mom tonight - whoo-hoo! - and sneaking off to Windows on the Water in Morro Bay so I won't be posting anything more tonight. But, stay tuned for more on the debut of the coolest mobile ever. I promise, it's worth it!

Have a fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment