Sunday, November 7, 2010

Give me an O-R-G-A-N-I-C!

First, many, many thanks to all who came out and enjoyed the Holiday Hoopla. A fantastic number of people came out - We were blown away. 

Thursday night was full of tasty appetizers, sips of vino, shopping, laughing, and relaxing. Friday morning brought on some serious shoppers and inventory disappeared right before our eyes. We ate, laughed, shopped, chatted, sipped, browsed, and met new friends. You've just got to come next time.

I was incredibly flattered by all of the support and interest in Cookie+Curly products - Thank you! The birds were a hit and many additional orders were placed, the butterflies sold out, and the blanket/blankie sets found loving arms in which to go home.

That brings me to what debuted at the Holiday Hoopla...

Cookie+Curly's ORGANIC blankets and blankies! Yes, they're here! 100% certified organic cotton printed with AZO free dyes, organic cotton sherpa (the luxuriously soft, cuddly fabric on the back), AND organic cotton ribbon on the blankies.

Organic Circa 50 Rockets Blanket/Blankie Set
Organic Monaco Birds Blanket/Blankie Set
I snuck them onto the website on Friday and have already heard back from a few of you. I'm so glad you like them! I started with two prints to feel everyone out and there's definitely an interest so more prints are on their way.

Please drop me a line with thoughts, suggestions, feedback, etc. I love hearing from you.

Many well wishes to all. I've got to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment