Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Giddy With It

Okay, I got giddy making these blankies... Is that bad? They're just so precious!



Monday, I was fortunate enough to have two kids who patiently played in Birch Fabrics in Paso Robles, CA while I drooled over their amazing selection of fabrics and picked out the most adorable prints for blankies, birds, and butterflies. Here are a few - some oldies but goodies, some newly printed fabrics, and some new organic fabrics.

I wish the blankies were going up on my website but they're actually heading out to Silver Seahorse in Morro Bay, CA. [Revision... I take that back: I couldn't help it so I made some more and they're on the website. Order up!] If you like what you see though, shoot me a line and let me know. I'm happy to make a custom order for you (no extra charge). 

Some day, hopefully soon, I'll have time to catch up on orders and get more inventory up on my website. That might not be until after the next Stitch Market on December 2nd though. Oh yeah, there's another one coming up! (Yes, the website says Dec 1st but it's been moved to the 2nd.)

Happy Hump Day,


No comments:

Post a Comment