Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Good to Be Back

Wow, who knew one could be so sick?! I'm still left with a gnarly cough but my head and body actually functions now. I forgot what that felt like. I'm so thankful my family didn't get this bug, and I pray no one else ever does. 

Well, before my world was rocked, I had the privilege of speaking to Visalia's Team in Training group that is training for "America's Most Beautiful Ride". It's a Century ride around Lake Tahoe in June - Looks amazing! I got to talk to them about nutrition so that they could optimally fuel themselves during their training and during the event. A very fun group of people to meet. Thank you for having me!

Immediately after that, a big shipment of Cookie+Curly bird mobiles went out to Baby Itra in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Here's a little peak at some of the birds now hanging out in the Middle East.












I love thinking about Cookie+Curly being enjoyed way on the opposite side of the world as me!

That reminds me, I'm thinking it would be fun to put together a map of where all the Cookie+Curly products land. Let me know where you are and I'll be sure to put you on the map!

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment