Sunday, April 24, 2011

{My Favorite Day of Any Year}

{Today}

Today is my favorite day of any year. It makes me who I am. It allows me to live a happy life. 

At church today, Pastor Tim highlighted the results of the Today Show's recent survey of 164,000+ as to whether or not they believe in heaven. 71.6% said YES, 11.2% said "I'm not sure, but I hope so!", and 17.3% said "NO". Tim went on to ask - If you said YES or Hope So, do you know how you're getting there?

"Jesus said 'I am the way, the truth, the life. No one comes to the Father but through me.'" John 14:6

I found a video of my favorite song for today over at Red Letter Word's blog and I just had to share it with you. It says it all.



I hope you had a blessed Easter.

More about Cookie+Curly products tomorrow. Not on Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment