Friday, April 29, 2011

{Stitch Market}+{New Inventory}

{Stitch Market Thanks}

Wow. It was so fun to see the excitement in people's faces when they entered the Stitch Market. So many tempting items to choose from. Eyes lite up!

There were incredible vendors selling sweet crocheted hats, little girl dresses made from recycled fabrics, posy pins, sunglasses cases, iPad covers, earrings, personalized playdate cards, classy cards & invites, homemade goat's milk soap {my daughter shares names with the goat!}, captivating photography, luscious lotions & cleansers, and awesome skirts - one of which I snagged for myself. {I now own two skirts.}

I'll post more pics a bit later.

Cookie+Curly had mobiles...



Rings...




and I debuted Cookie+Curly bracelets of incredibly-colored glass beads and gems on delicate sterling silver chains...


Thank you to all who came and enjoyed the event. I really appreciate the support and love hearing what you think of my products. Custom orders from the event will be available in 3-4 weeks. I'll be in touch.

{New Inventory}

New mobiles are now available on Cookie+Curly's website



Also available are new bracelets and new styles of rings. What do you think??

Thank you, again, for all your support and feedback. So good to hear from you.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment