Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Reusable Bags}+{Patience}

{So Many New Things to Enjoy}

I was going to hold off and announce each of these individually, over time, but I can't contain myself. {silly giggle}

{"Kasey Sews" Reusable Bags}

First: Did you know that an estimated 20 million plastic sandwich bags go into landfills in the U.S. EVERY DAY! Let's do something about it!!

I met Kasey at a boutique last Fall where we both were selling our goodies. I bought a few of her reusable snack bags made of recycled fabrics and have been addicted ever since! Because she doesn't have a website of her own, I've decided to host her on my website, allowing YOU to enjoy her products too!
Reusable Bags by Kasey Sews
Every single person reading this could use Kasey's bags. Think about how many plastic ziplocs you go through in one week - especially if you have kids. Then add in plastic bags from the grocery store, plastic packaging material, and diapers {if you have kids and use disposable diapers}.

I'm no saint when it comes to eliminating trash, but I'm doing my best and taking tiny steps to change. Now it's your turn - Lessen your carbon footprint and purchase some of Kasey's bags! They come in small, medium, large, and extra-large - a size for every occasion.

Here's a little bit about Kasey of "Kasey Sews"...

"Whoever would have thought that at the age of 7 your dream would actually come true?  As I played with my dolls I knew that this was the only path for me.  I have now been married 13 years to my junior high love and have two precious babes.  I am following in my mother’s footsteps (and her 5 sisters) and am carrying on the craft of sewing.  I sew as an outlet to the daily humdrum of chores and once in a while produce something really cool.  I am lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mama in San Luis Obispo, CA while papa bear supports his 3 girls.  I love everything about this life!"

{Patience}
Okay, I've decided to practice patience. If you are interested about what else is new at Cookie+Curly, please visit the website and explore the pages. There are new items in almost every category - And even some new categories! I'll be sure to tell you all about it in the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment